Designing Healthy Sustainable Workplaces
HEALTHY WORKERS HAPPY WORKPLACE
- how to identify signs your environment is making you or others sick
- how to reduce toxins in your environment
- how to reduce EMF and EMR in your workplace
- how to use Wicked Thinking in the workplace
- why living a purposeful life will improve life expectancy
- why culture improves or reduces sustainability
Changing the environment to enhance performance;
- understanding cause and effect
- understanding biological effects
- ability to make wise purchase choices
- understanding why the systems won't save you
Cheryl is a practicing Building Biologist with a passion for wellness and helping others live a WICKED life.
CARSTEN SUNDBY NIELSEN
Carsten is passionate about sustainability and communications and is a mindfulness expert.